Terms & Conditions
1. Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
2. No information will be made available to any third party unless specifically requested by the client, in writing.
3. All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless the client specifically instructs that the work is retained.
4. All work will be completed by Sam Wreglesworth or a representative of Sam Wreglesworth Executive Assistant Services.
5. Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate work, responsibility for the final proofreading of documents lies with the client.
6. Any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt of work will be corrected free of charge.
7. Errors or omissions notified after 48 hours will still be corrected but may incur charges.
8. Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications.
9. Although every effort is made to ensure a reliable service, in the event of equipment failure, we cannot be held liable for any loss of information or delay in service.
10. Holidays: We take UK Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year off each year. If you have an urgent assignment, it may be possible to accommodate, but please check first and additional charges may apply.
11. Sam Wreglesworth Executive Assistant Services will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We retain the right to reject work that involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
12. Payments are due within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
13. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or BACS transfer.
14. Where incurred telephone and travel costs will be charged separately.
15. Postage, courier fees and any non-standard office supplies are not included in the hourly rate and will be charged separately.
16. Bulk printing will be outsourced and charged at cost. The client will be provided with a quote before costs are incurred and will be invoiced separately.
17. All charges are subject to regular review and the client will be advised of the charge at the commencement of each assignment/project.
18. For long term projects or when having retained our services for regular work a period of one month’s notice is required by both parties should either wish to terminate the Agreement.
Please help us to provide excellent service by adhering to these Terms and Conditions. Thank you.